I’ve been wondering for a while how the conf works.
I never know which file to put it in.
I made a little schema that shows the “import” of the configuration files.
- In yellow are the files of eZ. I avoid touching them as much as possible because they are modified during updates.
- In grey it is the parameters.yml file that is not versioned and contains only sensitive information.
- In red is the platform.sh file
- In blue the files according to the environment.
- And in green those of my project. That’s where I’m trying to get the most out of it.
What I don’t know is how to place the files loaded by MyExtension. (In terms of priority.)
How the routing is imported.
Pk if I import my custom_tag instead of a prepend it doesn’t work?
How to configure, depending on the site access?
In short, by trial and error I finally get by, but I don’t understand much…
Thank you for your help