Ibexa DXP Discussions

Community discussion forum for developers working with Ibexa DXP

ezPlatform Website Server Migration

Morning Everyone,

I’m hoping someone might be able to help.

I’m in the process of a server migration, the website is presently working on the old server however on our new server it is throwing a 500 Internal server error.

New server
php5.4

Before I switch the DNS I’d like to see the site working and operational using the cPanel temp url i.e. /~websitename. Unfortunately each time I go to this location it throws the 500 error. I can access the phpinfo page (info.php).

Any help would be brilliant.

Cheers

Ok, so an update on the above, I think the problem is a file permissions error. All of the folders are currently set to 775 and files are set to 664. Can anyone point me in the direction of what the files and folders permissions should be?

Cheers

The website runs on ezPublish 4.

A quick response to my previous posts. All file permissions are exactly as they were on the previous server. However, when I go into the error.log file I am now getting.

Couldn’t connect to database server. Please try again later or inform the system administrator.

If I pop the database settings within the site.ini.append.php within the override file I then get the administration panel showing on the front end.

I really could use some help as I’m a little baffled as to where I’m going wrong.

None of the styles as showing either.