I’ve been trying to install, configure and use EzPlatform for about a month now.
I just ran into a new kind of problem never seen before:
When I try to edit 2 of my ContentTypes, their drafts are locked by either me or my coworker.
I couldn’t find a way to unlock them listed here or on Google.
The notification error message is: “Draft of the Content Type ‘Category’ already exists and is locked by ‘username’”
How can I fix this?
- is there a command I could run?
- a table I could update?
- or a way through the admin panel itself?
Both me and my coworker have admin roles.
- we’re using EzPlatform v2.5.1
- I had the migration bundle installed for a week but then uninstalled it because it didn’t work for my use case
- I have the enhanced relation list bundle installed.
Thank you in advance.